Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Olsens are ready for Fall!!

Last night there was a brilliant thunderstorm that lasted through this morning. It was actually cool enough for me to mix up a long awaited steaming cup of pumpkin spice hot chocolate! Today had the crisp smell and great feeling of Fall. Fall is definitely my favorite season. Fall's crisp cool air means hot soup, hot chocolate, warm hoodies, snuggling in blankets, sitting by the fire, thunderstorms, the changing leaves... all things I love! With fall comes Halloween and Thanksgiving, two of my favorite holidays! But the one thing that is dominating my Fall Fantasies is FOOTBALL!! I am WAY too excited for BYU football this year. I love to go to the games and even watch them on TV all the while yelling things like "Rip his head off!!" The thrill of a good run, a tackle that levels the guy, the unbelievable catch, and of course a touch down is something I look forward to all week. Now some of you may have assumed this is Scott who is writing this post. And you could be correct, because Scott is always thinking about BYU football, that is a given. But today my friend, you are wrong. Nicole is now officially a die hard BYU Football fan.

Nicole worked extra hard getting the whole family ready for football season this year, here's the picture:

No comments: