Sunday, February 24, 2008

Puberty. Fiction or Fact?

This is, our neighbors, John and Wendy (the Bakers). John is just about to eat a taco. It is his "Congratulations, you just had a baby!" taco. They gave birth to a baby boy this week. He was 7(?) weeks early, but doing good. They named him Johann Isaac. (pronounced Yo-han)
Scott said this post in nuts, and I have lost it. That may be because I am now toxic liver Nicole. I started a muffin on fire today in the microwave. I put it in for 30 seconds. It some how caught fire and filed the house with thick toxic bright yellow smoke. I was on the phone at the time. I said, "oh, i burnt something in the microwave."Quickly shut the door to the microwave and kept talking. Scott came in freaking out and opened the door and nearly killed us all. The smoke engulfed us. We choked and gaged and Scott rushed the microwave to the porch. We opened the door again and found a very small black lump on a paper towel. I swear it was in there for under 30 seconds! We all ended up on the porch, even the cats. They knew the yellow haze in the house couldn't be good for them and followed us out. John and Wendy saw us outside and asked what the horrible smell was, they thought there was a fire nearby. Sorry we didn't get any pictures. I was already in trouble for staying on the phone too long through all this. I wasn't going to risk picking up the camera...I didn't want the evidence anyway.
Who knew a muffin could be more threatening then the dangerous sport of basketball!?
Scott's kidneys still hurt.

No comments: