Sunday, July 20, 2008

The best yogurt

We haven't posted for a while, and there is lots to post about. Kennedy is in gymnastics, we remodeled the kitchen and I spent last weekend out of town having fun.

So, I will post about those other things latter when I get pictures. For now I will post about my love for yogurt! Mountain High yogurt is my new favorite food. It is up there with peanut butter and waffles. This yogurt is seriously way better than yoplait or generic brands. It is real yogurt! It has this splendid tart taste. It doesn't have tons of sugar and gelatin in it.
Almost every night I eat it with multi grain Cheerios.

Nicole loves it too because it is healthy for you. It is made with crystaline fructuse and natural flavors. It is totally natural. Not artificial anything. Oh yea, she also is happy about it not have rBST.

No comments: